Body Tite and Vaser liposuction
Body Tite / VASER / Water Assisted Liposuction
Because body shape plays an important role in dressing and expressing personality, a good figure brings pride and confidence to everyone. Currently, there are many ways to lose weight. But the most popular and trending method is liposuction. It’s a weight loss, although not a lot, but the proportions are beautiful. Liposuction is one of the methods to help you look better and more proportionate. It will solve the problem for people who have excess fat and want to slim down a specific area. It is not suitable for those who want to lose weight because liposuction is the process of breaking down excess fat in the body at various points.
- Manual Liposuction It uses a large blunt needle and a large vacuum to suck fat out of the body.
- Power Assistant Liposuction It is a tool designed to help fats break down better and be easier to suck out outside the body. This saves both time and effort.
- VASER Liposelection (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) Is a machine that uses ultrasound technology. It emit ultrasound wave from both top and side of the concentrator to deliver a thermal reaction that causes specific destruction to cells in the fat part. It can dissolve as much fat as liposuction but is softer and has fewer side effects than conventional liposuction. It won’t cause trauma like conventional liposuction methods. It will make recovery faster and not harming nearby tissues. Specifically, the blood vessels, nerve cells and other tissues surrounding fat. VASER also helps to tighten the skin faster and with minimal side effects.
- Water Assisted Liposuction It is liposuction using water jet technique while liposuction is in progress to separate the fat layer from connective tissue, nerves and blood vessels to the least affected. While spraying water, it can simultaneously suck out fat at the same time. This method does not harm the tissues, nerves, blood vessels. More importantly, it produces quality fat cells for filling wrinkles around the face. It will have longer result than conventional fillers. It will be superior with fat stem cell from your own fat to rejuvenate your body.
- Body Tite It is a RF technology using Bipolar Radio Frequency. The energy from this radio frequency is transmitted through a small cannula of 1-3 mm in diameter. It is converted into heat energy by the skin tissue. The skin temperature at the “liposuction” area is stimulated to no more than 45°C and the handle has a Temperature Sensor to measure the skin temperature (to avoid overheating of the tissues). This method is safe, and effective and reduces potential side effects. The damaged fat cells are quickly converted to oil and are instant “fat sucked” through a small tube. It may only have a small amount of fat left inside, but it is naturally eliminated from the body. During RF treatment, it also causes very little blood loss because Body Tite can also stop the bleeding during liposuction to reduce blood loss during treatment. Fats can be broken down in large quantities and with little blood. It is a liposuction machine that uses RF (Radio Frequency) energy transmitted through a small 1-3 mm cannula tube, which is very small. It doesn’t cause major injuries. In addition, RF also tightens sagging skin in one treatment. After doing Body Tite, it will not cause a tight fascia. The skin at the liposuction area is smooth and firm.
Preparation before liposuction with VASER Liposelection
- Abstain from drugs in the group that will affect the stopping of blood flow, such as aspirin for at least 2 weeks. Abstain from vitamins and supplements such as vitamin E, cod liver oil, grape seed, ginkgo leaf, ginseng before surgery for at least 1 month.
- Should have relatives or friends to come with, because after liposuction the patient may not be able to walk well, should have a friend or relative to help.
- In case of congenital disease, you should inform your doctor first every time to prevent any risks that may occur, including if you have a history of drug allergy, you must inform your doctor every time.
- Abstain from smoking at least 4 weeks before and after liposuction because the substances in cigarettes destroy cells and prevent repairing wound.
- Abstain from alcohol for 1-2 days before and after liposuction.
- Be prepared and don’t get too excited. You should be aware that after liposuction there is a chance of bruising.
- The doctor will measure the liposuction area and determine the area for liposuction in each position to achieve a beautiful shape.
- Clean the liposuction area with disinfectant.
- Inject a special anesthetic solution into the liposuction area and wait 30-60 minutes for the anesthetic to take effect.
- Liposuction by VASER Liposuction device or Body Tite.
- Measure the proportions of convexity and liposuction, adjusting it until it fits.
Results after liposuction from Theerathorn clinic
- Reshape, slim down, get rid of excess fat, smooth and firm skin without any skin deformities that are often found with conventional liposuction.
- By VASER, It reduce the proportion instead of losing weight. It will help reduce the proportions in the desired area.
- Better results than old liposuction method.
- Very little pain and bruising. The patient recovers quickly.
- The results of the treatment will gradually improve, the skin gradually tightens, and the proportions begin to decrease.
Recommendations and procedures after liposuction at Theerathorn clinic
- After liposuction, there will be a small wound. Prevent it from water for the first 4 days.
- During the first 1-3 days, the surgical wound may have saline seeping out. You should change the bandage at least once.
- Always use a stretchy cloth to cover around the liposuction area until no water seeps. Patients need to wear tight-fitting clothing as they can stop bleeding and reduce injuries. More importantly, it makes the skin shrink faster.
- After liposuction, you should refrain from exercising for 4 weeks.
- Should strictly take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not eat pickled food, or spicy food because it will cause swelling.
- After 3 days, the wound will look better.
- In 3 months, the swelling returned to normal.